Sunday, January 9, 2011

Personal Goal for the Semester

I have been working on 90 degree push-ups for almost a year now.  When I first did the skill, I did not know what it really was.  I accidentally stumbled upon the skill on the internet and realized that it was called a 90 degree push-ups.  I also found that the current world record for 90 degree push-ups is only 12.   I utilized a semester in the EMG lab to learn more about this skill.  I have been training and have fallen 4 reps short of the world record.  Although it is a huge and extremely challenging goal, there is no physical feat that I want to accomplish more.  My goal for this semester is to beat the world record for 90 degree push-ups.  I believe that this is something that I am capable of.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhA4H417SvM


    ......check out the current record holder.

    ReplyDelete